About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Farewell For Now.

Dr. Strange,

The lessons that you have taught me this semester will probably stay with me for the rest of my life. At least, until senility hits. Though blogs may haunt me forever, it will be a mark that will remind me that I need to stick to my literacy and make sure I never fall behind, lest I may have to take the course again... Which I don't think I have the ability to do... It's terrifying. Thank you for teaching me how to stay ahead of the others. This will probably give me an amazing edge on my path to become Teacher of the Year, my ultimate goal. Perhaps one day, I will be teaching this course in your stead. Please take care and maybe we will see each other again one day.

--Cuong Do



My Fellow Classmates,

We did it. It's over. He may not have been as tough to get through as Juarez, but it certainly went by just about as difficult. Never fall behind the technological standards. You don't want another visit from Dr. Strange. It was difficult enough to handle the first time, I don't think round two would be any smoother. Just be strong, and be wise. We have our whole lives ahead of us, and our careers haven't even started yet. However, thanks to Dr. Strange and Dr. Juarez, I have a feeling that we are way ahead of our future colleagues. Take care, and maybe I will see you on the graduating stage.

Your fellow survivor,
Cuong Do

1 comment: