About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Monday, May 3, 2010

My PLN

Through Twitter, E-Mail, and Facebook, I have been able to stay in contact with current teachers, like Professors Juarez and Odom, as well as my old teachers such as my teacher from Houston Dr. Brink and high school English teacher Mrs. Rigsby. My PLN is evolving all the time and will probably continue to grow long after I leave college. I will continue to influence people with my Youtube, and I will probably always need a second opinion from a peer to help me educate to my fullest ability. I just need the help of the more experienced teachers to help guide me through my first few years, because I know I won't be able to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment