About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Skillz that Killz!

In Langwitches' Blog "It's not about the tools. It's about the skill." The author is absolutely right. It's not about the applications, it's about how to use them. Simply put but wisely stated. It's amazing how many people still get confused by the simple word "Podcast." That one word can cause so much confusion, it's sad. These people don't realize what they are missing out on when they don't care to learn more about podcasts. I mean, it's more than just a place to listen to people voice their opinions, they can also enlighten and teach! They really are pretty awesome, and the sooner other people understand that, the sooner they can start reaping the benefits of them.

2 comments:

  1. I can truly say I use to be one of those people who were afraid of the simple word "Podcast". Now I'm being educated on has made it less frightening.

    ReplyDelete