About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

Personal Learning Environment


Putting together a Learning Environment like that is very impressive, especially for a 7th grader. Such a project would require so much organization and patience, neither of which I have much of. Maintaining all of those sources in one place is pretty cool. I should really put together something like that. However, again, the organization and patience is an issue.

Two Questions

That video was just downright amazing. It was only 2 and a half minutes long, yet it was just mind warping. I have no idea what my sentence will be, but I hope that it will be one that will rock the minds of those who hear it. As far as the question of if I am better now than I was yesterday, I would say no. I don't think I have evolved very much. I try my best to be a good person, and I think I do ok at it, but I could definitely do better. I wish I was a better son and brother to my family. I can only do so much, but somehow I always feel like I let them down. I need to keep the second question in mind, so that I can become a better person. I want to be a better family member...

No comments:

Post a Comment