About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Comments4Kids Week 14

I read a post from pes16 by Huelo-Ata. The child made an animation about arrival of the Maori and Europeans at New Zealand where they began to argue over the land. The animation itself was pretty impressive for such a young child. I am almost 20 years older than this child and she can definitely draw much better than I can. Anyway, this child has a lot of potential in her creativity and could do good things with her life. Maybe not as an artist, but definitely something creative.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cuong I recorded my post about you Comments 4 Kids on Vocaroo. You can listen to what I had to say on my blog.

    ReplyDelete