About Me

My photo
I am a math major hoping to become a high school math teacher sometime in the near future. I enjoy observing the lives of others and helping them in any way possible. Unfortunately, I am not omnipotent, so I can't see everyone or help everyone as much as I'd like to. There's nothing I love more than making people laugh and smile. Nothing else in the world makes me feel more valuable than my ability to give people a glimmer of happiness as often as I can. It's fun, it's easy, and I can do it anywhere!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Skype is King!



I have used this program for years. It has made me able to keep in touch with my friends and family in Mobile while I was living in Houston. When I moved back to Mobile, I used it to stay in contact with my new found friends from Houston. It truly is an amazing program. Since this school year started, I started using it for academic purposes. I use it to keep in touch with my math instructors from Houston and some of my current professors from South including Dr. Strange. Thanks to his constant availability on Skype, I have been able to get any questions I have about EDM 310 answered almost right away. This is a great program and I urge everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, to get it.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I haven't used Skype as much as I could/should have. Sounds like it has been quite useful to you. Maybe I should give it another try. It seems to be a great way to keep in touch. Thanks for the positive note about Skype and its many benefits.

    ReplyDelete